- Build on the grassy areas around here and not on the patio.
- Make sure you are in the Rutgers MCIS group or you will not be able to build.
- If I don’t respond to the local chat you can send me a direct message (DM) by right clicking and send IM or in the Chat window > start a new conversation and then add my user name jacobmsanchez. Many of you might be asking me at the same time and I want to get to all of you.
- Here’s a link to a good building FAQ. http://www2.uncp.edu/home/acurtis/NewMedia/SecondLife/HowToBuildInSecondLife.html
- Make sure you come to the patio to show me you bench, use it, and then take it with you.
- Don’t leave any pieces lying around anywhere.
- Decide who is going to be in your 4-5 people groups and stake out a dorm room. You will all be building for that room starting now. Decide what you guys want to build, the theme if possible, and how to divide up the build. You can start building your dorm furnishings after you finish your bench. You may leave your benches or any other objects to claim a room. Don’t use a room that already has objects inside it.